At Innofibre, the expertise on mechanical pulping processes is based on several studies over the years directed specifically towards the process technological developments and the utilization of underused wood species. Innofibre can duplicate a wide range of high yield processes : RMP, TMP, CTMP, APP.
- Multistage impregnations with alkaline peroxide
- Process development
- Hardwood refining (birch, aspen, eucalyptus, etc.)
- Energy consuption reduction
- Annual plants refining (kenaf, industrial hemp)
- Fractionated pulp refining
- Reject refining
- Tertiary refining
To get the card (in French) on mechanical pulping, click here.
To know more about pilot plant pulping, contact Gaston Michaud at 819-376-5011 extension 4536.
To know more about laboratory pulping, contact Sylvain Duquette at 819-376-5011 extension 4524.