Innofibre is equiped with the main pieces of equipment found in recycling processes. They are of industrial size and design. The infrastructure allows to carry out trials as much with single machine as with several ones linked together in a process with or without process water recirculation.
- Process development and optimization
- Washing sequence development
- Equipment development (ex: flotation columns, hydrocyclones)
- Equipment comparative trials
- Flotation chemistry comparison
- Validation of process water recirculation strategies
- Application of the american standard about the recyclability of corrugated containers resistant to water and moisture
To get the card (in French) Pulp treatment and fractionation, click here.
To know more about pilot plant pulping, contact Gaston Michaud at 819-376-5011 extension 4536.
To know more about laboratory pulping, contact Sylvain Duquette at 819-376-5011 extension 4524.